WEBSITES TO FIND ME ON
Dao Phan is a visionary entrepreneur, a native New Yorker and an alumni of Hofstra University. She was born in Saigon, Vietnam and lived in NYC over 20 years before she anchored her 2nd home and office in Georgia. She owns and operates multiple successful businesses including an impressive real estate portfolio of over 50 rental homes. Dao's core passion is her financial practice which focuses on Legacy Planning in 20 states. She got into the financial industry in her early 20's as one of the youngest successful females. One of the early pioneers of webinar on demand legacy planning, so her clients can be served in multiple states. She has over 30 licensed agents in her agency across the country. She specializes in individual and corporate finance. She has experienced working with the IRS employees, various government entities along with the Department of Education.
AVAILABILITY FOR PODCAST
PLATFORMS I'LL PROMOTE PODCAST ON
Remote | In-Person
TOPICS I WILL DISCUSS
PREVIOUS PODCAST & MEDIA APPEARANCES
1. Brand Ambassador Select
1. Legacy Planning vs Financial Planning?
2. What are the “blind spots” that act as a big hurdle to many American families regarding their personal finance. Can you elaborate and offer examples?
3. What are some of the recommendations you would offer to our audience regarding their household debt & cash flow?
4. What are some of the recommendations you would offer to our audience to improve their finance considering the market and low interest rate environment?
5. Can you elaborate about your practice and why do you mean by Legacy Planning instead of Financial Planning?
6. What inspired you to implement Legacy Planning to the mass 95% American families?
7. You said your services helped many American families to be aware of “blind spots.” Can you give a few examples?
8. You mention taxes are important in financial planning. What do you mean by it?
9. What investment firms do you use in your practice?
10. What services do you perform?