I’m a lifelong athlete. I played four years of college football at Illinois State, and I’ve competed in bodybuilding and weight lifting competitions. Currently I cycle, walk and weight train as my main forms of exercise. I came to NYC to to become an actor. I worked on all the soap opera when they shot here and had two Law and Order appearances. I’ve been in the fitness industry for over 30 years as a personal trainer and for the last 12 years I’ve studied many healing modalities which I now use to help people to overcome pain and injury.
Remote | In-Person (NY/NJ)
Twitter | Facebook
1. Health & Wellness
2. Personal Training
1. Brand Ambassador Select Podcast
1. How do you help people overcome pain and injury?
2. What is Posturology? What is Muscle Activation Techniques?
3. What is posture?
4. How does the brain create posture?
5. Is it possible to improve posture? If so how?
6. How and Why did you start studying and using alternative treatment methods?
7. What would you say to someone who has lost hope when it comes to resolving their chronic pain and injury issues?
8. What is the most challenging part of what you do?